Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gary Walker Returns To Nebraska In 2012

Hi every one. If you have read the blogs from Scott Croners  site you have read about my hunt last year. It was great. As you recall. I hunted last year in some of the worst weather you could imagine. 30 mile winds. rain and occasional snow flurries.Scott still got me my birds .Well, this year was about as 180 degrees the other way as you could imagine. We had sun, little wind and very dry. This was the problem all winter and spring. Hot weather started the birds early and they were about 3 to 4 weeks advanced. We were working birds that thought it was the third week in May not April. ( the last day I hunted It was 92 deg.).

All the Toms were bread out and didn't want to fight any more. (I guess getting beat up all spring takes a toll on you).. Every thing was advanced about three to four weeks because of the weather, Scott still took me out in these conditions and fond two birds that wanted to commit suicide. Between the two, total time was about 8 min.  Now there was some scouting time, but the point is that Scott Croner and the Nebraska hunting co is the premier Turkey hunting organization I have found.,

I hope this blog helps every one understand that this year the weather has made things far more advanced then before. Scott will do everything that he can to get you your birds, he runs, watches and ;listens to what the turkeys are doing, Scott will get the birds for
you, I have never been let down.

Scott Croner and the Nebraska hunting co, Is the only Outfitter I will ever hunt with in Nebraska.

The one thing I will say is that no matter how great Scott is, he still  can not control the weather, i promise you,  from a previous client, that Scott Will do all that is required to get the best birds possible

This is the best Turkey hunting experience I will ever have. See you next year Scott (fan man). I have already re booked.

Uncle Bucks lodge is great. Marilyn and Walt are fantastic proprietors. It is a working ranch so you will meet a verity of people and conditions. The food is second to none and you can't ever get enough of the family atmosphere. If you need anything all you need to do is ask.

In summery, This is the most professional and personable outfit I have ever associated with. Scott will do all he can to make sure you have a great time/

See you there..

Gary Walker

Please call Scott and book the best Turkey hunt you could ever imagine and I may see you there

No comments: