Monday, May 7, 2012

David Marshall Harvests Merriams Turkey In Nebraska

Scott,

    Just wanted to thank you for probably what I could call the best and most exciting turkey hunt I've ever had! I knew it was going to be a success when you have a guide who works harder to fill your tag than most hunters do to fill their own.
    I have hunted with other outfitters before but none seem to measure up to the experience that I recently had with you and the great hospitality that I was shown.
    There wasn't once that we went out that there weren't birds seen and worked, GREAT strutting  Merriam's Toms everywhere. This is probably the closest thing to a one hundred percent hunt that a person could get. Everything is there that one would want for a great experience. You've got the high energy Guide, lots of birds, great food, camaraderie, and a successful hunt. If anyone ever asks me about my hunt, I will never hesitate to point them in your direction and give them all the info. they need to contact you so that they too can have the opportunities that I was given on my hunt.
    This was a unique experience for me, not your typical southern turkey hunt. Lots of fast paced hunting action. I saw more turkeys in a day and a half hunting than almost a whole spring season most other places.
    I am truly appreciative of the efforts that was put forth in order for me to harvest the birds I came home with. I am looking forward to returning next year and plan to bring my wife along to hunt as well. I almost hated to leave I was having so much fun, but you can only do so much once you're tagged out.
    See you next year Scott, and thanks again.

    Sincerely, David Marshall
   
        P.S. Scott, I took one of the Trophy birds I harvested at your place to the Taxidermist today.

No comments: