Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Slam - A - Rama By John Ferris - Spring Turkey Hunt In Nebraska


Scott doesn’t just put you on the birds he quickly adapts to what you are looking to get out of your hunt and delivers. These are wild free-range non-pressured birds that will give you a unique hunting experience.

I have never passed up a 2-year-old gobbler in my life. On my hunt I passed up at least ½ dozen of them and scored two trophy birds. Scott put me on more birds in a three-day hunt than I see all season in my home state.

Scott knows where to find the birds and has a technique that will amaze you - something you will need to see to believe. My hunt with Scott had many encounters with the turkeys just yards away - that left my heart pumping and me breathless.

100,000 acres, 1 guide, and limited hunters – you do the math - a premium hunting experience. You should go on a Nebraska Merriam's turkey hunt with Scott Croner.

John Ferris
New York
April 2011 Turkey Hunt

No comments: